View Single Post
Old 11-25-2005, 02:57 PM   #52
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph
It is still not nearly high percentage enough of a route to run on a 4th and 1 at the one yard line. If you think so, you're dead wrong.

What do I expect? I don't expect fade routes on 4th and 1 at the 1 yard line. I don't expect passes thrown short of the first down line on 3rd and 1. I don't expect TE screens on third and about 7. I don't expect any type of screen at all because they have shown no ability to effectively run that play. So what do I expect? A little common sense from whoever is calling the plays.

'We' didn't play a great game. The Cowboys played a good to very good game. When did you become a member of the coaching staff or when did you sign on as a player?
If you want to continue the discussion that's fine. If you want to deterioate it down to petty criticism and silly insults, as is usually your MO, then I'll leave you to it.

So you had a problem with perhaps 5 plays. Other than that "THE COWBOYS" played a stellar game. The play calling was just fine, and I dare say showed plenty of "common sense".

Last edited by jthig32; 11-25-2005 at 02:57 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote