View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 12:30 AM   #53
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Ocelot that game shows exactly why UT is so dangerous to USC. Texas is much much much closer to USC in total talent than that Arkansas team was to UT. That shows what an incredibly athletic qb can do to a defense that has problems tackling. VY is MUCH better than Jones was. UT is incredibly dangerous to USC especially if USC goes in as a big favorite. I wouldnt be shocked to see UT shadow bush with Huff. Huff would be one of the very few safeties who is as fast as bush. I dont think they can shut him down but they can contain him. Im more worried about Bush the return guy than any other aspect of his game. Remember the OSU game? I know it was early and all but the ut coverage teams were horrible in that game. That was the last great return team they faced. Dont underestimate Leinart either. The guy is a stud. People take him for granted. I still think UT will win but it will be a great game. I cant wait.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote