View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 11:46 AM   #28
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I totally agree with you jthig - his story is pretty implausible. There are about a million places he could've put a pipe if he really wanted to just store it for someone else. I'm sure many people possess some type of item that they want to keep hidden from their children - whether it be a pipe, a gun, a sex toy, pain medication, household cleaner, a butcher knife, some important documents - the whole "keep it away from my kids" argument is pretty rediculous. There's only one reason to have that in your car - and thats so you can party on the go. I don't think I'm being judgemental here, just using some common sense. Because quite frankly, I've been there. And lets be honest here for a second. If any one of us were sitting at home watching this story unfold on COPS with your garden variety anonymous citizen, we'd all be laughing at the standard "Hey! That's not mine!" excuse.

Maybe its Irvin's. Maybe he let his brother borrow the car. Who knows. But his current story sounds pretty far fetched to me.

One quick question for anyone who cares to answer. Have I been watching too much CSI, or could they just simply look for forensic evidence on the pipe and baggies?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-29-2005 at 11:55 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote