View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 12:26 PM   #29
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Well, why would it be in the car under the driver's seat in the first place. Why would he keep the empty baggies rather than destroy them. Why would he say it was his brother's, then change his story after time to think about it, and probably an interesting converstaion with his brother.

Gimme a break. The guy's story has a ton of holes. I wanted to believe him at first, but the way the story changed from the police report to the interview, and the holes he left himself in the interview, I don't see how anyone other than the biggest of Cowboy homers can believe his story.
Here is what i thought I heard. A guy came to his home for thanksgiving and mike "patted" him down and found the "stuff". If the "stuff" was a pipe in a glasses case where the guy kept his stuff then why wouldn't it make at least some sense that the pipe,baggies,lighter etc, all be in the glass case? I'm not saying it's true but it's certainly not beyond the realm of possibilities. Mike told the guy he couldn't bring the "stuff" into his home so what to do about it. Throw the guy out (probably the best solution), throw it in your trash(I would be paranoid as well), stick it under your seat for disposal later, plausable..And forgot about it, also plausible if you are a person who has been around that crap all of your life. But stupid,yup, maybe NOT TRUE, also yup.

As far as his brother/friend/etc, that sounds like to me no big deal either unless you have him making a complete statement with a name. The cop asks you who it is, you say damn, that's my friend/brother/buddy, etc.

These small inconsistencies don't seem like anything concrete to me.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote