View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 01:06 PM   #33
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not saying it's true but it's certainly not beyond the realm of possibilities. Mike told the guy he couldn't bring the "stuff" into his home so what to do about it. Throw the guy out (probably the best solution), throw it in your trash(I would be paranoid as well),
If you have paranoia about throwing it away, why does that paranoia dissappear when you put it under the your driver's seat? It really couldn't have been in a more obvious place for someone that was supposedly being so cautious about the pipe's wherabouts.

Putting a pipe underneath your driver's seat is not an act of paranoia....its an act of carelessness if anything.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 11-29-2005 at 01:08 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote