View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 01:45 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
How is this a small inconsistency? Knowing who gave you that stuff is a big deal. Mike based his entire excuse on the whole "friend in rehab" bit, but he didn't remember well enough to tell the Cops who gave him that pipe?

If I don't do drugs, and I'm carrying around someone else's drug pipe, not only am I constantly thinking about it and worrying about it, I'm damn sure going to know exactley who gave it to me and have my story straight if it's found.

And I'm with Mary. How can someone be so paranoid that they won't throw that kind of thing away, yet not too paranoid to stick it in their CAR! ESPECIALLY when he's got to know that he's got a ticket out there he never took care of.
You are taking one statement to a policeman while being arrested as him telling the gospel truth. The policeman didn't eally want to know who's it was, to him it's michaels and for all intents are purposes it is his, it's in his car. I guess I've stretched the truth when confronted by a policeman. No those aren't my beers sir, there a guy I just met, stupid, but I don't put a lot of stock in things said in that situation.

Again I'm not saying it's true, false, whatever, but the items you are bringing up as being iron-clad-proof of this or that just don't seem so to me.

If his stories are true it shows a guy who's really stupid imo, but if he's actually a guy who deals with people that have issues, I could see that stuff being around.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 11-29-2005 at 01:46 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote