View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 04:12 PM   #135
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
We need a new offensive line. Those guys up front are horrible. They let the Giants score a touchdown. Jones may not be great, but I see absolutely no holes for him to run through. That's where I want to see our first pick going towards.

Jones should have gotten out of bounds, especially on the first one. Not that it matters, Cowboys didn't really deserve to this one.

I don't know. That's sort of a cop out to me. When the Cowboys were playing great ball in the first half of the season wasn't that due to the offensive line? Plenty of holes for our running backs to run. Great protection for Bledsoe. I don't know i'm just not willing to lay blame on the line that was great for us in the first half of the season.

Last edited by Dtownsfinest; 12-04-2005 at 04:12 PM.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote