View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 05:12 PM   #152
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
I think that extra weight he put on over the offseason might be affecting him too. Doesn't it look like he bulked up to Emmitt-at-the-end-of-his-career size in only his second year in the league? Emmitt didn't play that well at that weight, but that was probably a function of his age. However, Julius' legs may not have caught up with his overall mass he gained since he gained it in only a couple of months. What is a fact is that the kid put up some lofty numbers his rookie year, and I'm going to try to remain hopeful that it wasn't a fluke.
Yeah, I heard that Julius put on a good 10-15 pounds over the offseason, and he doesn't seem to be as quick as I remember him being last year. Maybe it would be a good idea to shed a few of those pounds in the offseason. Like you I still am hopeful that he can get back to the form he showed in his rookie year, but he hasn't really looked great this year. I do think some of his troubles can be attributed to the offensive line's struggles.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-04-2005 at 05:13 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote