View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:52 AM   #290
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I love how texas beating aTm by 11 is a close game that means they arent that great but USC beating Fresno by less doesnt mean anything. Honestly imo Fresno and aTm arent that different levels of teams. Yes that means I dont think FSU should be ranked. They got destroyed by La Tech for christs sake. Texas put up 40 on EVERYONE but OSU. The texas receivers have made the fastest turn around I have ever seen. They were terrible last year. They are the second best receiving core in the country this year imo. I think Sweed will make a play in the national title game that will get him national recognition. He isnt as fast as williams was but he has great hands and he is huge. I really look forward to this game. I wish it would actually be Uts O against USCs O and UTs D against USCs O. Yes UTs D is very very good, but that USC O is amazing. IFFFFFFF they are in sync, they can score 40 on anyone and that includes UT. USCs D is weaker than UTs but UT is more prone to mistakes. That said, as bad as they looked in the aTm game they put up 40. Amazing isnt it. You get done and everyones talking about how poorly the O played and they put up 40. Uts special teams have been amazing recently too. I think UT wins but this should be an amazing game.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote