View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 08:08 AM   #7
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I think it would set up better for UTs if it was the Os versus the Os and the Ds versus the Ds BUT I still think UT is in ok shape for this game. I think jamaal charles or ramonce taylor will come out of this game as a superstar. I hope its ramonce because I played him in a scrimmage in high school and I talked to him for a while afterwards and he is a good guy. Plus he is the fastest player in this game. Just had to throw that out there. He doesnt have the moves bush does but I would put money on him beating bush in a straight race. Charles nagging ankle should be healed.

This game isnt like Miami vs OSU a couple of years ago. Neither team just squeeks by every week. Both DOMINATE. USC lets some people stay in but they are still amazing. Leinart is in my opinion one of the most underappreciated guy in the country right now. Yes he has a TON of weapons which makes him look good but if they win this game he is the best qb in CFB history. He is the indespensable(sp?) member of this team. Not bush. Such an awesome matchup this should be. I just hope Uts O is on. They cant afford to have one of VYs turnover days.

That said if he is on I will give it to UT right now. They will NEVER lose a game that Vince is on. The team feeds off of him more than any team feeds off of one player in the country. Sweed will make a big catch in this game. Man Im hyped for this game. Im a tech student so I shouldnt care but Im a huge UT fan. Rodrique wright, the most talented defensive lineman in the country needs to be ready to cause havoc because that USC oline is just AMAZING. I thought UTs was the best but I dont know. This should be awesome.

All that said, my pick is..................................... UT by 10.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote