Thread: Dirk vs. Kobe
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 03:33 PM   #42
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold
Smile

I think Kobe is effecting Odoms percentage...Odom is a better shooter thn his numbers show...i think Kobe keeps the ball and once he realizes tht he cant do much with it an dthere is 1 second left he just gives it to Odom who has to put up bad shots.

Dirk knows whn he is not shootin good ..he lets others shoot...and he tries to get to the line more...i have seen a couple of games where Dirk was 3-15 ans had like 10 ft attempts ending up with like 20 pts.

I THINK IN KOBES CASE AS LONG AS HE HIT BAKBOARD OR RIM ITS A GOOD SHOT.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote