Thread: Dirk vs. Kobe
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 01:57 AM   #51
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
OK HELLOOOO PEOPLE...ODOM IS A PF ...HE CREATES HIS OWN SHOTS...KOBE DOES NOT NEED TO CREATE SHOTS FOR HIM...WHICH PART OF THAT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND.

TAKE KOBE OFF LAKERS AND PUT DIRK AND THE LAKER MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

BUT WHT ABOUT LAST YEAR..WHY DIDNT THEY MAKE THE PLAYOFF LAST YEAR....KOBE, BUTLER, ODOM, ATKINS...KOBE WAS BEING SELFISH.

COMPARE THEIR TALENT LAST YEAR TO THE ROX TALENT...NO DIFFERENCE....MCGRADY, YAO, AND DAMM CANT EVEN NAME ANOTHE GOOD PLAYER..YET THE ROX MADE THE PLAYOFF..HMMMMMMMMMMM.
Umm Kobe actually had a pretty good season last year, if I was you I'd go back and look over his stats some before you start talking about him as basically a spare.

Ha had about 28 points, 6 rebounds, and 6 assists per game while playing some pretty tough defense. Oh yeah, btw he show almost 44% which isn't to bad considering you are your teams offense and are constantly doubled or tripled teamed.

Quote:
No there isnt a player the caliber of tmac on the Lakers. Odom and Yao are closer than you think. Yao is more valuable because he is a big though.
Again, Odom is vastly overrated around here; watch him for a few more games and than tell me what you think. He just isn't that great, plain and simple. The Rockets last year also had more weapons than Atkins and Butler outside of their big 2 believe it or not. Plus the coaching situation in LA had to have had a effect, as that situation usually does on a team.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote