Thread: reggie bush
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 08:55 AM   #52
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

The reason I wasnt shocked by MJs time is becuase I have seen him outrun several members of the secondary of UT whom I know to be quite fast. I guarantee you vince runs a 4.54 at the slowest. (slowest official 4.5 time) My point was that it doesnt really matter and even if it did its not a big differential. You know what terrell Davis ran the 40 in? 4.75 The same thing I do. Or did in hs. Im nowhere near the runner he was obviously. Vince has enough speed to not get caught and thats all that really matters. Jones does too. Ramonce Taylor is faster than either of them. I did end up going off on a thing about speed but I said from the begining that Vince isnt faster than Jones. We will also never find out if he can be a receiver because he will suceed as a qb. I just said that I think he is a good enough athlete that if he failed he could make it as a receiver. He did play there a little in hs. Not much unlike Jones or mcneal. (mcneal beat my hs team catching a pass in a game that we lost 10-7 I still hate him and the corner that refused to back off because he thought he could run with mcneal for that) No i dont think mcneal will be very successful as a wr so dont go off onto that just made me think of him when i thought of highly recruited qbs who played some receiver in hs. You are right that Vince is not experienced enough to draft him highly as a receiver but my point was that he is enough of an athlete and playmaker that he could still make it if not as a qb. Quite simply my argument boils down to the fact that VY has "it" Jones not so much but they could both be successful receivers and btw I do think Jones will be fine as a receiver. Its not mutually exclusive. Fun to talk football though.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote