View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 02:17 AM   #17
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
Frankly the question should be asked who would be a better fit for this Mavs team...Pierce or Artest... personally I think the Mavs have a better chance with Pierce...Artest is always a day away from the asylum..
I love Pierce and I am all about trying to land him for anyone not named Dirk or Howard, but I think Artest would be a huge addition to this team considering what he can do defensively. Pierce is solid defensively as well, but Artest brings Defensive Player of the Year capabilities to the table.

Imagine the possibilities of what Avery could do with two of the best shut down defenders in the league in Howard and Artest playing right next to each other. Then throw a speedy and defensive minded PG into the mix in Harris, two burley shot-blocking centers and one helluva sharpshooting/rebounding PF in Mr. Dirk and you have a scary championship combination.

It would be enough to make the Spurs shake in their little black and silver boots.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote