View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 11:17 AM   #37
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Artest would never take a backseat to dirk and honestly after seriously watching him the this year and the little he played last year, he hasnt been anything near what he is cracked up to be defensively. He had a qoute that whoever is guarding him its a mismatch. What???? If Dirk says that fine. If Garnett says that fine. If shaq says that or kobe or tmac or lebron or.... you get my point. Also Bucher said today that by and large he is considered a top 10 player in the nba. Did I miss something??? When he said that I just started naming people that I think are better in my head and I came up with(in no order just numbered to know how many i have.)
1. Duncan
2. Dirk
3. Kg
4. Jo
5. Shaq
6. Kobe
7. Tmac
8. Lebron
9. Wade( though i think he is overrated)
10. AI
11. Pierce
12. Brand
13. Arenas
14. Nash
15. Marion (as good a defender if not better for the time being, better rebounder, not a nut)

That is 15 guys off the top of my head. I mean do the guys on espn even think about stuff before they say it? I can come up with 10 more who are equivalents of artest. If you get him for KVHs contract some how, (though they dont match) then do it. Otherwise nope. Just let him go.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote