View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 06:12 AM   #28
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I may switch my avatar after 3 months, havent decided yet but I will more than likely switch it to a dif bradley avatar or a nash or nellie one since you were awesome enough to pay for my sig plus i actually do think that pic is pretty cool.
I'll buy a yearly membership for anybody else (available through the Doc contest), provided 5-0 keeps that great #44 avatar for the duration of his donated membership...

-Unnecessary Edit- This is the first time I've ever really read this thread, but I now that I have, I'll say that I very strongly agree with Mr. Rhylan in his pronouncement that Chumdawg's above post (two posts up) is, or gosh-darned almost is, the "greatest post ever". Once I was done laughing at the numerous peaks of CD's brutally hilarious (adjective alert) post, I was having stomach spasms... GPE, indeed ...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 12-15-2005 at 06:38 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote