Thread: Myspace
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:06 AM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
'Fah! Donkeycrappings will always rain down upon Bad People!' I say about things like 'myspace' internet fleshmarkets. At least as far as my bum nickel is concerned, unless a fellow happened to be a pernicious alien like our Sike (maliciously looking to ensnare young, female, nubile subjects for experimental purposes)*, I'd fail to see how any jackass' post of a blatant, yet pathetic, dating advertisement for himself in cyberspace would be in any way, shape, or form respectable.

Stand firm upon your own two feet, and hold hard to the strength and determination that should flow from your own arms, and meet girls in the real world. Poontang-jacked, meet-out, communist, Red-Euro, commie 'PM and meet me!' sites might help some folks meet girls, but in my opinion, any such communications and/or meetings and are devoid of honor, and are deserving of nothing but scorn...

Again, I say, Fah and rotten, runny Poop on dating sites and/or the wretched, ridiculous 'home', or personal brown-jack-pooperage that incontinent, diarrheal services like the grubstaking 'myspace' represents...

*Just kidding, Sike
I sure wish I had available reputation to give to you... Classic Evil!