Thread: Myspace
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 08:48 AM   #13
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
'Fah! Donkeycrappings will always rain down upon Bad People!' I say about things like 'myspace' internet fleshmarkets. At least as far as my bum nickel is concerned, unless a fellow happened to be a pernicious alien like our Sike (maliciously looking to ensnare young, female, nubile subjects for experimental purposes)*, I'd fail to see how any jackass' post of a blatant, yet pathetic, dating advertisement for himself in cyberspace would be in any way, shape, or form respectable.

Stand firm upon your own two feet, hold hard to the strength and determination that should flow from your own arms, and meet girls in the real world. Poontang-jacked, meet-out, communist, Red-Euro, commie 'PM and meet me!' sites might help some folks meet girls, but in my opinion, any such communications and/or meetings are devoid of honor, and are deserving of nothing but scorn...

Again, I say, Fah and rotten, runny Poop on dating sites and/or the wretched, ridiculous 'home', or personal brown-jack-pooperage that incontinent, diarrheal services like the grubstaking 'myspace' represents...

*Just kidding, Sike
My face hurts from laughing.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote