View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 11:16 AM   #5
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

1)Larry Bird or Michael Jordan
2)Someone who is passing the ball to Reggie who comes off a screen.
3)Chauncey Billups
4)Kobe Bryant

But wtf, chum?

McGrady had this one great game, but besides that I don't think he'S achieved nearly as much as Kobe or Chauncey in such situations.

Iverson had one of his first end of the game buzzer-beaters of his career last season. He's just not clutch. I can only remeber two buzzer-beaters. And one of them was in an international game from halfcourt. Plz show me some situations, where he carried his team in the last 5 seconds. Because I just can't remember.

And Rasheed Wallace and Steve Nash don't belong up there for me as well. Steve's just not better than Dirk in such situations and in Detroit it's always Chauncey who has the ball during the last seconds.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote