View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 03:21 AM   #19
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

If you asked me last year I'd have said whoever is best at passing the ball to Reggie Miller. If you ask me he just had a supernatural ability to suppress all conscious activity in those situations.

Now, though, McGrady. He's able to get closer to his natural shot under duress than any other player in the league, so even if there are better shooters (and there are) I like McGrady's percentages better than those guys' in that kind of situation for the simple reason that, if you're a defender, you've got a better chance of disrupting their shooting form to the point that their accuracy drops off than you do of significantly altering Tracy's form.