Thread: King Kong
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 01:27 PM   #36
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
I am impressed by the reviews it got at RottenTomatoes. That's tough to do.

But as I said, I doubt I will be able to accept Jack Black in that role. This might be the worst casting in the history of film. They guy's a bit comedy buy, funny in Tenacious D and a handful of comedy films. He's never done anything seriously.

Watch out lol. That's the same thing they said about Jamie Foxx and a oscar later he's still recieving notoriety but this time for his movie Jarhead.

Seems like $66 million is a bit low for a film that was suppose to be the 2nd biggest film of the year behind the Harry Potter franchise. The movie already cost them $207 million to make so I guess they'll make that back but it has to be a dissapointmetn for the people behind King Kong. I expected a lot more. That Disney movie that came out last week made what? 100 million? I don't even know the name of that film lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote