View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 09:46 PM   #6
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
In a bit of an embarassing moment, raef realizes that she just purchased the same purse that chummy carries.
lol. if chummy indeed carries that purse, then I must compliment him for his fashion sense.

And chum, it was my sixth trip to Vegas (I think), and it took me this long to realize you have to have discipline if you want to come out ahead. Being as broke as I am didn't hurt either. I desperately wanted to come home with at least the $200 my in-laws gave me. Goal reached! (and then some!) Wish my dad could learn that same lesson. He went with us and must have lost at least $1000. That would have made me cry.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote