View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 10:40 PM   #26
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
This year? It'd take a minor miracle to get them in the playoffs at this point...
I haven't studied it that closely (yet), but I would imagine that 10-6 gets them in. They will beat the Rams. Now, if you are saying that beating the Panthers would be a minor miracle, I guess I can go along with that. But I like their chances. This spirited young team has shown some resilience. They just don't know how to win, enough--not yet. They have come to play in some big games that they should have taken but just didn't. To me, they get one chance to validate their season, and it's this Sunday. I think they will be up to the task.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote