View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 09:10 PM   #25
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Vanity.

I know! Isn't that sad? The first thing I did when I got my yearbook my senior year was go to the index and find out how many times my pic appeared. So sad. I was editor of the newspaper and my rival was editor of the yearbook. We were rivals from 2nd grade on. We both were in the school wide spelling bee in grades 2-6, and she got further every year than I did. Then in junior high we were in a lot of classes together and we were always trying to outdo one another. Then she became the editor of the yearbook in high school, and I just knew out of spite she would make sure I didn't appear on many pages. I did appear quite a bit, so I guess she wasn't so bad after all (tho it is a heckuva lot more fun to remember her being absolutely evil!). Teenagers are so stupid!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote