View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 04:05 PM   #12
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

blunt's voice is weird at first... but i really like that "you're beautiful" song, and he sang well on SNL (even though he kept staring into the camera... pretty creepy) and the cd was $8 at target this week, so i picked it up. i'm liking the rest of the cd, too.

as for fall out boy, i've been a fan of that "sugar, we're goin down" song since i first heard it. but i didn't want to get the cd unless i liked something else on it. i heard "dance, dance" the other day, and liked that, so i got the cd ($9 at circuit city this week)