View Single Post
Old 01-01-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official BCS predictions thread

I know we have several threads about this already but I want a thread where everyone who likes CFB actually has their predicitons in before all the BCS games. The one with the most correct predictions gets to say i told you so and we get to see what everyone thinks before hand. As to bragging we will go with straight up, whoever predicts the most winners wins but post a score if you wish. I will start in no particular order

Penn state 27
Florida State 7

OSU 31
ND 21 (Late td to make it look closer than it is)

Georgia 35
WVA 28

UT 49
Usc 31

So I have Penn state OSU Georgia and Texas as my winners. What are you guys picks. Obviously this is very informal as i have nothing to award the winner, just wish to see what you guys think before hand. The Georgia WVA game is the only one i think i may be wrong on.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote