View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 03:05 PM   #332
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Umm ut held Tech to 17 points with their backups playing the entire 4th quarter. Yeah they gave up alot of yards but few points. That said, my hats off to bama. That D played one hell of a football game. No need to attempt to diminish it by arguing for UT being better. For right now Bama has done better but if UT comes out and does Dominate USC's O(I dont see it happening but thats what their players have said) then I would say that far surpasses dominating a vastly overrated tech offense. Tech was good because of their D this year. If they had the O of two years ago they finish ranked in the top 5. Too bad. Must close by again saying man, what a game by bama. Sec is now ahead of big 12 in impressiveness so far i would say. Mainly due to the LSU thumping of miami but looking at it, it is very very possible that the SEC ends with 4 teams ranked in the top 10 to end the year. For all that I have argued against this year, there is no arguing that that would be just an amazing achievement.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote