View Single Post
Old 01-07-2006, 11:30 PM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
No doubt Marion is every bit as valuble to them as Nash, perhaps more. It'll be interesting to see how good they are when Amare's back. No worry to me though, I sure as hell don't see them getting past the Mavs this time, Amare or no Amare.
No doubt? No doubt? I'm here to tell you: Marion has played there quite a while. And they hit the radar last year, when Nash got there.

It will be interesting to see them with Amare back? It will be scary as all hell, that's what it will be. That team is BUILT, baby. Neither the Mavs nor the Spurs nor any other team with designs on the title wants to play them if Amare is back at full strength.

And that's just the truth.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote