View Single Post
Old 01-09-2006, 11:00 AM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know where to find it, but I remember seeing the "value" chart that a lot of teams use when dealing draft picks. I think Gil Brandt came up with it a long time ago.

At any rate, the top few picks are heavily weighted, and it's a long drop to #18. Just a wild guess of mine would have you dealing the #18, next year's #1, a second and third this year...just to get started.

There is always Drew Henson, though, to toss in.

I just don't see it happening. Bledsoe is going to play next year and probably the year after that, and by that time Henson or Romo should be ready to go. QB is just not a need for the Cowboys right now. Not with the needs they have elsewhere.

Plus, as much as I love Vince Young, there is still an element of uncertainty about how he will do in the pros. Hell, it wasn't that long ago that people didn't even believe he could play QB in the NFL.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote