View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 06:21 PM   #2
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The whole Sacramento squad wishes it played for another team. I sure didn't expect this type of meltdown.

It will be interesting to see how they handle Peja and Bonzi. Surely they'll get something for those guys before they bolt in the off season.

I've watched a few games and the home crowd is booing them. It's been ugly. They had a deal on the news last night talking about a lot of things from the team moving to another city to players fighting in the locker room, but they believe Adleman will keep his job.

I like Price, Martin, and Garcia and hope they don't have to use those guys along with Peja or Bonzi to get something in return.