View Single Post
Old 01-15-2006, 11:53 PM   #30
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I'm sure you could make your husband feel special by making him watch any particular episode of Felicity in which she's trying to decide between Ben and Noel. It was such a poor decision by Keri Russell to cut her hair. She ended up looking like a Chia Pet.
wasn't that almost every episode? that didn't work out so well for me as I was a Noel supporter. that always happens to me. I feel like the character should be with the one he/she left behind. Joey so should have chosen Dawson not the loser Pacey. neither of those shows ended the way I wanted them to. I think it all goes back to when I saw Grease at the movie theater in like 2nd grade. As a child I thought Sandy looked better as a plain jane type of girl. (I'm about to reveal a very embarrassing tidbit....) I cried at the end of the movie and didn't stop for at least 10 or 15 minutes. my parents threatened to never take me to a movie again.

and I agree about the hair thing. once it grew out a little though, it wasn't so bad. but going as short as she did was a big mistake.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.

Last edited by raefformvp; 01-15-2006 at 11:54 PM.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote