Thread: Torrent Issues
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 02:44 AM   #3
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXperience
Hmmm I have no problems with my torrent ... I'm using the "official client" from bittorrent.com ... maybe the file you want to download just don't have any seeders like it's shown?
Or do you have the problem with any file you want to dl?
I have tried like 6 different copies of the same episode and none of them are downloading. They show on IsoHunt that there are seeders, but when I open it in BitComet they have 0 there and the download never begins transferring data. To be honest, I haven't tried any other files... I will try that and edit this post.

Thanks

EDIT: I just tried an episode of Lost and there is 2 seeders and it is saying that the downloading has started and there is 99:99:99 left but it hasn't actually started downloading the file YET, though I am sure it will soon. Any idea as to why it shows there are tons of seeders for my episode but it won't download any of them, (again keep in mind that I have tried downloading the same episode using 5 different actual torrents with different names and everything)???????

Last edited by Male30Dan; 01-20-2006 at 02:50 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote