View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 01:05 PM   #20
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Isaiah is a tool.

I guess this provide dirno and others with another opportunity to hate on a "bitch" who obviously is after money. Sadly, the woman is going to be treated horrifically in the coming days.
Why would you mention me when I haven't even commented in this thread? You need to get over your obsession with me because this is how threads get derailed.

Since you're so concerned about what I think here it is: I have no opinion. Maybe he's guilty maybe he's not. Eventually the facts will trickle out and I'll decide. What I'm not going do is to automatically assume that he is guilty because he's a bad GM or because he froze out Mike in the All-Star game, or because he has a penis.