View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 12:10 AM   #55
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Shoouldn't we at least explain to VJZ whiy her perceived level of attractiveness is irrelevant?

VJZ, like rape and sexual assault, sexual harassment isn't always about sexual attraction. In a lot of cases it's more of an attempt to express dominance or exercise control over someone. And this is TOTALLY in keeping with everything we know about Zeke as a behind-the-scenes manipulator and conniver, as a player, as an executive and as a business person. I believe every word of the complaint against him.

And as for attractiveness, Browne-Sanders is AT LEAST as attractive a woman as Zeke is a man. Let's face it--neither one of them are what you'd call "lookers" in the classical sense. She's got a little bit of a masculine presence to her, but....ya know, some men like that in a woman, dominatrix complex and all. If you don't know what I'm talking about, Google it.

For his part, Zeke has always looked a bit feminine to me....something about his face---more transvestite than boyish. One coat of lipstick and he could walk proudly on 9th Ave.

In any case, she's just about as big as he is, so he may well have been sexually intimidated by her.

Now, she is reported to have THE top sexual harrassment attorney representing her. She won't lose. The Knicks will settle rather than have this go to trial and have all their skid-marked corporate underwear out on display.

Zeke, Cleopatra Jones is gonna kick yo' a$$.

Last edited by MavKikiNYC; 01-28-2006 at 12:12 AM.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote