View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 11:07 AM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I think Lord is right. As far as the Mavs are concerned, the Squirts are NOT on one long road trip. Because here recently I heard several times on the broadcasts that this was their first ever 5-0 roadtrip. Not even any mention at all of last year's team winning at SAC, SEA, GSW, and PHX (three playoff teams there) before taking the All-Star break and then heading out to beat UTA.

I also believe that Lord is selling it softly. If I read it correctly, he has the Squirts going 7-1 or 8-0. Hell, you could play eight games in a row--against anybody, and at home!--and expect to drop one at least. A 60-win season still has you taking only 6 games in 8 on average, and that's across all conditions.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote