View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 04:59 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Chill - One of my favorites still. I always ask my kids to chill when they are out of control.

Sweet - This word never made it out of my vocabulary.

Copasetic - Use it at least once a month.....

Trip - I still say things like "thats a trip".... I guess that counts?

Rad - I actually use this on my kids occasionaly to see their reaction. Hoping that maybe it will make a comeback in the Lewisville area soon because of this.

Copper - What does this mean?

Nifty - Still use it....
Others that I still really use:

Word
True that
It's all good
Keep it real - although this and the one above might be fairly recent....
Chick - It's a term of endearment for me. If I call a girl a chick, that generally means I really like her... It's kind of like my "dude" for girls. If I am unsure if a female is offended by the term, I will start out by calling her "chickadee" until I feel completely comfortable with calling her just plain "chick".