View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #15
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I think by far and away the most impressive thing about the win was the way the way the defense stepped up in the fourth quarter. It was awful in the 3rd, but the Mavs really locked down about midway through the fourth.

Speaking of defense, why is Memphis so good defensively? I really don't get it. Except for Battier and maybe Miller, there isn't really anyone on that team who's a standout defensively. Yet they're one of the best defensive teams in the league. Does Fratello have some kind of secret, or am I just missing something?

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 02-01-2006 at 11:23 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote