View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 01:19 PM   #167
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Last night I watched Crash.

I wish I could like this movie more. The acting is fantastic. Don Cheadle is always reliable. Terence Howard is one of the most under-rated actors working today, and delivers a great performance. Even Matt Dillon, who I hate, was great.

Too bad the direction and story was pretty awful. Hey, guess what gang? Racism is bad!! I'm going to beat you over the head with this fact for 2 hours! There is very little subtlety in this film, and for the most part, no characters, only characatures. This movie was nominated for Best Picture, and that's unfortunate, because it's not that good.
I loved Crash..one of the best movies of the year.

And for whoever didn't like Dances With Wolves, you need to get your head checked.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote