View Single Post
Old 02-05-2006, 02:06 PM   #9
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

The mavs WILL catch them. I do find it funny that they are 2 1/2 games ahead of the mavs and I have heard that they should have AT LEAST 3 or 4 all stars and the mavs barely get mentioned for needing 1. I have never thought Josh should be an all star but if Rasheed can be a candidate then Josh is too because he actually has better numbers than sheed. Its just funny that on a team with 4 supposed all stars that has a 2 1/2 game better record, billups is considered the more viable candidate than dirk on a team with just himself. BTW on the weaker conference thing you might want to check Detroits conterence splits.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote