View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 12:06 AM   #7
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

weak commercials overall. Ameriquest does great again, though. I was trying to remember their ones from last year, but was coming up blank. i remember that they were funny. ah, remembered one. the one with the guy in the convenience store, talking on the hands-free cell phone. "You're being robbed".

the godaddy commercials make ZERO sense. who cares if it has a hot girl?

diet pepsi, horrible commercials.

budweiser has to spend 95% of its advertising budget during the superbowl. they had some good ones. I like the sheep streaker, the revolving wall, the bear, the "wave" with the cards at the stadium.

I liked the jackasses, dressed nicely in their slacks...

really liked the "addicted to lost" commerical, because, hey, I am.

edited to add: forgot about the sprint one. phone with "Crime deterrent". that one made me laugh.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 02-06-2006 at 12:28 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote