View Single Post
Old 02-06-2006, 09:50 PM   #54
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

a) Since when is it illegal to cut a blocker? Its not in college or hs. It may be a new rule in the nfl but it isnt at any other level.
b) to those who say well Seattle didnt make the plays This is the dumbest effing argument i have ever heard. My point? Get a bs call on the Parker run or the reverse pass that gets those called back and get a bs holding call on the 3rd and 28 scramble play while allowing the Seahawks scores. Dont call the ben play a td. The steelers lose by 24. ANd btw i guarantee you the steelers kick the fg if that wasnt called a td. Also on the well they didnt force the hasselback pick, well actually they did. That was after the bs holding call wasnt it? The seahawks played the better game. Did they leave plays on the field? Yep but so did the steelers its just that all the big seahawks plays got called back on bs calls.

BTW did anyone else notice that the official didnt signal the td till after ben moved it past the goal line? Clear sign he had no clue what he was doing.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote