View Single Post
Old 02-09-2006, 03:10 AM   #20
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I imagine it's kinda hard for him to live up to this potential when he plays 5.7 minutes a game, and has only played in 24 games this season. That means he still only plays in total garbage time. I thought Flip was gonna let this kid play and learn the game, but Darko's averaging even fewer minutes now than he was under Larry Brown last year.

And people lable him a bust? I wonder how great Carmelo, Wade or Bosh would be if they were only allowed 5 minutes of garbage time a few games a season. I know you have to earn your minutes, but c'mon, I can't imagine that he's just that bad in their practices as to merit them never playing the kid. Last year they played Atlanta in the last game of the season, and let the kid play since the seeds were already determined, and the kid ended up with 16 points and 8 rebounds or something like that. Darko Milicic can play this game, and he deserves the f*cking opportunity to. There are a crapload of players in the league with far less skill than he does and are regular contributors to their teams. Detroit needs to either let him play, or give him to someone else who will.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote