View Single Post
Old 02-15-2006, 12:35 PM   #38
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
That dog won't hunt. Not only are your comparisons apples and oranges, but I don't have to be in favor of legislation to ban all forms of behavior that are potentially harmful to be in favor of a ban on gay marriages. I'm sorry; that's just silly.

I'm not going out of my way to harm anyone.

"any or all" then why this one? i would argue that alcohol has a much more tramatic affect on people, families, society than gay marraige ever could. is it that you don't mind chugging a beer with the guys, so it must be okay, but since you're not gay, then that has to be banned?. reeks of hypocrisy to me.

and yes, taking the effort to argue, signing petittions (assuming you have or you would if presented with one), and getting out and voting against it is going out of your way.

Last edited by mnmpeanut; 02-15-2006 at 12:36 PM.
mnmpeanut is offline   Reply With Quote