View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 04:19 PM   #54
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

I don't think that discredits Larry Brown's creditenials because his previous team is doing better without him. Do we discredit what Nellie has done as a coach since AJ has this team playing possibly its best ball ever. So do we dismiss that Nellie was a great coach? What has that 6ers team done since Larry Brown's departure? I also wouldn't underrate how hard it is to coach Rasheed Wallace. A guy who's been on bad teams and has been a troublemaker. He's also been on good teams and has done the same. But he goest to a Pistons team with Larry Brown as coach and all of a sudden the tech's are down. All of a sudden he's playing team ball.

And no way in hell I think you could discredit Larry Brown's creditnals over that Olympic team he inherited. That team was full of drama queens and not enough role players.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote