Thread: JJ Reddick
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 04:47 PM   #50
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I think a few of you have it wrong

1) He is not homely in the slightest. He's the cutest mormon boy I have ever seen) even if he isnt a mormon)

2) He is a stud with an infectious work ethic and room to improve.

3) He is underestimated at creating his own shot. He's not an iverson now, and he won't be an iverson at the NBA level for sure, but the guy has nice handles and can play both sides of a pick and pop, hack and slash, whatever.

4) He is a consumate professional, who does not eat junk food for its effect on the sportsmans body, and who has refined practice to an art.

If you look at what he CAN do and what he IS, he's a lot more attractive. Sure, he isnt going to replace Artest on the all defensive team, AI or Kobe on the all-creator team or Nash in the skills challenge, but he has a good chance of keeping pace or surpassing Korver, Kerr, etc. and qualitatively adding to a team that is heading to the playoffs. BB's article is probably the best I've seen on him.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-17-2006 at 04:49 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote