View Single Post
Old 02-17-2006, 08:07 PM   #42
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I did a search on this site for the highlights of Fin's dunks and buzzer beaters and circus shots but it's no longer available I guess. Bummer.

It had those dunks over Rasho (Minnesota playoffs), Malone (Utah playoffs), Harvey (reg game in Denver) and others. Also had those 3's against Orlando a few years back.

DTF mentioned the dunk over David Robinson in his rookie season. Simply amazing. And the one over Mutombo (also his rookie season) in which I'll never forget the look on Barkley's face.

Of course, the one over Yao has to be considered impressive simply because of his height.