Thread: Diop or Bradley
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2006, 01:57 PM   #40
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blab's Nemesis
How about delete the members who a have any thought that Bradley was a constant contributor to the Mavericks. (other than being the free insert of any NBA poster on any given night). Some of you like Bradley so much that I think this is where he hangs out now. Pretty sad. ie. Evilmav2 = Shawn Bradley (or wife, kids, inlaws, etc..). j/k. But lets move on now. Bradley has already gotten to much talk credit.
Your post is confusingly written, but I would say that you are right to wonder about just how far these ''Free inserts' go with folks. As it happens, I was privileged enough to see your Mom again last night, and although I didn't get to experience the "Free Insert" per say, I guess I got to experience the "Insert" nonetheless...

Now, your Mom was nice, and I'm sure I will probably see her again sometime in the near future (maybe after payday), but what I really look forward to is the quality time that your sister seemed eager to spend with me. Now, I know that sorting out communal family finances can be a hard thing to do, and I know that times sure are tough, but I would also sure as heck be personally angry and ashamed if female members of my own family behaved in the manner that your Mom and sister have evidently made part and parcel of their social lives. Shame on your family, and double shame on you, Brother that has not the strength or will to keep your loved ones out of the Whore Parade...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 02-18-2006 at 02:04 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote