View Single Post
Old 02-19-2006, 06:18 AM   #54
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Not sure if your saying that tounge in cheek but I don't think that dunk in the commercial is legit.

As far as Smith's dunk, like I said, I haven't seen anyone in that contest dunk from the FT line with two hands.
I've seen a two handed dunk from the free throw line in a contest that included James White.

I was kind of impressed that Kenny was the only one in the TNT crew that knew about that boy. I mean James White seriously is the sickest contest dunker I've seen in a long time. HE ONCE DID A BETWEEN THE LEGS WITH HIS FOOT ON THE FREE THROW LINE!!!

But seriously that two handed dunk was really impressive and if it hadn't been for the tape, he should've gotten 50 for that one. It was kind of like last year when Anderson tried this one dunk fifteen times or so and in the end they all forgot about how difficult that one was.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote