View Single Post
Old 02-20-2006, 08:20 PM   #29
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien
That's the key question. It seems as though he wouldn't be fond of that at all. But then again, if it meant getting to play for his hometown team who happens to be a championship contender, you may be surprised.

He has already landed his long-term lucrative contract so I don't think major PT minutes are a huge concern for him. He wouldn't be rotting on the bench either; Martin would be our designated sixth man: pure energy, excitement, passion, and swagger.

With that said, I wouldn't give up anything more than KVH and possibly DJ to get him.

I agree with you but we've already got that guy - Jerry Stackhouse. And Stack is much more of an offensive kick-in-the-rear than Martin (which is what you would want in a 6th man).
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote