View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 12:35 PM   #5
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Golden State is already concerned about whether it wants to keep Pietrus because it sees a potential logjam at the 2/3 with him and Dunleavy, I don't think they would want to bring in a mediocre 2-guard in Giricek to exacerbate the situation. Additionally, I think you underestimate the value the Celtics place on Al Jefferson, the kid is a big part of their future and they see him as a key component of the core that they have been trying to develop, losing Pierce and Jefferson for Anyone (even Garnett) would get Ainge run out of town. Lastly, I think everyone would agree that the Wolves would demand more for KG than Boozer and Derek freakin' Fisher? An oft-injured, under-sized, hairy-chested PF who can't play defense and a career backup tweener guard. Wolves fans would go absolutely ballistic if that deal went down.

Last edited by orangedays; 02-23-2006 at 02:48 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote